1. General Cleaning: Spray soiled area then wipe with a microfiber towel or dry paper towel.
2. Disinfect, Deodorizing: Remove visible filth or soil prior to application of AMMO RESTOR.
3. Apply AMMO RESTOR with a trigger spray. Hold sprayer six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product.
4. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes. No scrubbing necessary. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with a clean MF towel. When using on food contact surfaces thoroughly rinse all treated surfaces with potable water.
5. Sanitize Non-Food Contact Surfaces & Deodorize: To sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces, hold container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product. Allow surfaces to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry. For visibly soiled surfaces, a pre-cleaning step is required. NOTE: Read product label and directions in full for EPA approved cleaning/disinfecting/sanitizing practices.
A: Yes, AMMO Restor is a multi-purpose disinfecting spray safe for use on hard & soft interior surfaces.Q: Why is AMMO Restor not available for purchase in my state?
A: AMMO Restor is EPA registered product only available for sale in registered States. Current States include: AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN TX, WAQ: How was AMMO Restor verified to be effective against viruses?
A: Restor is a lab tested and EPA registered product and effective against a variety of viruses. See product label on specific usage of Restor as a virucide.Q: Does AMMO Restor contain bleach or alcohol?
A: No, AMMO Restor is bleach & alcohol free.Q: Is AMMO Restor effective against mold & mildew?
A: Yes, to control mold and mildew pre-clean the surface, then spray so visibly wet. Allow to air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals.Q: Should I wear PPE when using Restor?
A: Yes, it's advised to wear PPE when using Restor.
Amazing product. Gives me a ease of mind whenever I get into my car and I know it's truly disinfected.