1. Fill tank with water. Remove the safety cap by pressing down and turning counter-clockwise. Pour tap water into the steamer, stopping 1" from the rim of the tank. Do Not overfill the boiler tank. Do NOT put cleaning fluids in the steamer. This will VOID the warranty.
2. Connect hose to socket cover on the front of the steamer. (you will hear a "click")
3. Plug into electrical outlet. The steam cleaner should be only appliance plugged into the outlet. Use only a 10-gauge 15AMP extension cord with maximum length of 25ft.
4. Power on the steam cleaner by pressing Power button. Do Not press Steam button until ready to use.
5. It will take 10 minutes before your steamer is ready to use. Pressure gauge will read greater than 4 and green steam ready light will turn on.
6. Press the Steam Release button when ready to use. Press the Hot Water button. Both buttons can be in the ON position during use.
7. Bleed the hose (before using) by purging excess water from the hose using low steam setting for about 10 sec. Select Cleaning Attachment.
8. Once cleaning is complete, Shut Down by turning off Power and Steam buttons.
NOTE: Read full user manual for safety, maintenance, refilling, and best cleaning practices.
A: Yes, 1 year warranty assuming correct use and conditionsQ: What material is the steamer?
A: Stainless steelQ: Can you source replacement parts for this machine?
A: Yes, we will source replacement parts for customerQ: Is the AMMO US Steam chemical free?
A: Yes, the steamer itself is chemical free and eco-friendlyQ: What is included in the AMMO US Steam Kit?
A: 1. 2x Extension Wands, Floor Brush, Large Triangle Brush, 1-Hole Nozzle, 3-Hole Nozzle, 3" Triangle Nylon Brush, 3" Round Nylon Brush, 3"Round Nylon Brush, 2x 1" Round Nylon Brush, 2x 1" Round Brass Brush, Hose
I do recommend using distilled water. Even though the steamer can use tap water, solids in the water can cake on the heating element and periodically vinegar needs to be ran through the steamer and for the cost of vinegar, it's jsut as cheap to use distilled water. Just my two cents.
Removing roller pen and crayon stains? Yes, it does remove ink and crayon stains. It's almsot cathartic to have your little icasso's art work disappear from view! Larry has some very good videos showing how to best used the steamer.
Yes, it cleans floors and windows, aticualary in the corners like nobody's business. That keeps the spouse happy.
You might think about keeping a couple of detailing brushes for the engine compartment separate and the brushed used for the interior. This way, no stray oil makes its way inside the car.
Again, it's not cheap but this is a forever machine. It's nice to have a "Porsche" without paying "Rolls Royce" prices. Serioulsy, thresholds, brake calipers, wheels, rubber molding, crevices oare exterior lights, MBtex, leather, carpets, oil lines and fuel lines are all fair game with this tool.. Think of Snap-on as to quality.
I bought one these back when I first learned of Ammo. I can tell you it makes cleaning cars a snap. Look at the videos for hints on how to use. Further, we used on the house cleaning tiles, floors, tubs, sinks - you name it and it worked like a champ. Using just distilled water, it cleans better than nearly any chemical and it's quick. It's also built well. It's not cheap until that will break, wear out or otherwise live a short life. You should handily get many years of use. I know it seems pricey but it has near universal abilities to clean. It's worth every penny. If you don't ile it, I'll buy yours from you!