1. Add 3 squeezes of Brute to a designated wheel bucket.
2. Fill up bucket 3/4 with water.
3. Rinse down the wheel and wheel-well to remove loose dirt.
4. Use with Plum Wheel Cleaner to clean behind the rim, caliper, lug nuts, rim face, tire, then wheel-well.
5. Rinse again before moving to the next wheel.
A: YesQ: Will Brute strip a wheel coating?
A: No, assuming the integrity and quality of the "coating" is at or above current industry standards, it will not remove AMMO Gelee Pro Wheel Coating.Q: Should I use Brute before or after Plum?
A: After, in most cases.Q: Can Brute be used for more than wheels?
A: Yes, Brute can be used on the paint when performing a paint correction or on extremely dirty vehicles.Q: Does Brute remove wax, sealants, or paint coatings?
A: No, it will however loosen old wax that is ready to be reapplied.
Awesome product. I recommend.
Did a great job at cleaning wheels.
Here in Scotland there is alot of options on car products, that said there is only one Wheel Soap that not only makes light work of any dirt on the wheels but smells amazing! Its Bruteing Awesome!