1. Add 3 squeezes of Brute to a designated wheel bucket.
2. Fill up bucket 3/4 with water.
3. Rinse down the wheel and wheel-well to remove loose dirt.
4. Use with Plum Wheel Cleaner to clean behind the rim, caliper, lug nuts, rim face, tire, then wheel-well.
5. Rinse again before moving to the next wheel.
A: YesQ: Will Brute strip a wheel coating?
A: No, assuming the integrity and quality of the "coating" is at or above current industry standards, it will not remove AMMO Gelee Pro Wheel Coating.Q: Should I use Brute before or after Plum?
A: After, in most cases.Q: Can Brute be used for more than wheels?
A: Yes, Brute can be used on the paint when performing a paint correction or on extremely dirty vehicles.Q: Does Brute remove wax, sealants, or paint coatings?
A: No, it will however loosen old wax that is ready to be reapplied.
An obsolete must. Best wheel soap I’ve tried. Works great in all our vehicles. Works especially well in the IA winters to keep wheels clean from road salt and grime. I also use it in ammo foamer on the engine bay.
Couple of squirts in a foam cannon and the level of cleaning is next level! No need for any other heavy duty wheel cleaners!
Brute does a great job of getting my wheels clean of all the brake dust and contaminants that get stuck on my wheels. Great product from Larry