1. START UP; Remove tank lid. Lift both silver handles to remove.
2. A) Lift lid of Steam Reservoir Tank and add water (tap water is okay). B) Add water to fill mark of Vacuum Collection Tank. Reassemble into Seahawk and add lid. C) Add water to Hot Water Extraction Bottle and insert.
3. Attach Hose; Insert the vacuum hose with the release button on top.
4. Plug into Electrical Outlet; The Seahawk should be the only appliance plugged into the power outlet. Use only a 12 gauge / 15AMP rated or higher extension cord. It will take 5 minutes for the SeaHawk to heat and be ready for use.
5. ON/OFF; Once the boiler reaches working pressure, the Orange light will go solid and the SeaHawk is ready for use. If the Red "Low Water" light comes on and steamer starts beeping: A) Turn off your SeaHawk and refill the water tank. B) Push power button to restart and resume heating. C) The Orange light may blink during operation indicating the boiler is heating.
6. QUICK START; Bleed the hose by pulling trigger on hose handler for 10 seconds to purge excess water from the hose. Purge hose in a safe area or over sink. When only steam is released from the hose, the system is ready for use.
7. Steam Control Dial controls the amount of steam released. A) Increase steam pressure by turning the dial board the (+) sign on the dial. B) Decrease steam pressure by turning the dial toward the (-) on the dial. C) Turning the dial all the way to (-) is the lowest possible setting and no steam will release from the hose.
8. Vacuum; Press the vacuum button on the hose handle to activate. A) To increase or decrease suction, push and HOLD the vacuum power button on the handle. B) To turn the vacuum "off" push the power button. (The vacuum can only be used on low to or medium setting while using the steam or extraction function).
9. Extraction; When activated, the extraction feature sprays hot water along with steam for deep cleaning. A) Fill extraction bottle with water and insert on back of the SeaHawk. B) To activate, push and hold the extraction button on the hose handle. C) The light on the handle turns ON during Extraction mode.
10. REFILLING; When your SeaHawk needs refilling, the RED low water light comes on and the Steamer will start beeping. Turn off the SeaHawk and refill the water fill tank. Push power button to restart your SeaHawk.
11. POWERING OFF; After cleaning is completed, Push On/OFF bottom to turn off power to SeaHawk and unplug unit from power outlet.
NOTE: Read full user manual for safety, maintenance, refilling, and best cleaning practices.
A: Yes, 1 year warranty assuming correct use and conditionsQ: Does Steam kill viruses?
A: Correct, the University of Arizona tested this product to study the effects of steam on modern day viruses. The results showed steam killed 99.5% of the virus on contact!Q: What accessories are included with the AMMO US Steam Vacuum Kit?
A: 1 Hose, 2 extension wands, large floor brush, large extraction brush, small extraction brush, extraction fill bottle, single-hole nozzle, 1" Nylon Brush, 1" Brass Brush, 3" Nylon Brush, 3" Brass Brush.
Cheers everyone, I have to start my review with the "Amazing" Customer Service provided by Larry. My unit arrived with some slight damage from the shipper. I reached out to Larry at AMMO and the response and handling of the situation was first rate. Having been held to the highest standards as a Porsche Brand Ambassador from 2005 until January of this year, I know what Excellent customer service is. Now enough about me and on to the fun stuff. I have used my AMMO Steam Vac in the house and cleaned a rather large throw rug in our living room, and it turned out amazing! and just finished a rather messy Infiniti with most of the Chocolate From, The Willy Wonka Candy Factory melted into and around the center console. This was an absolute mess! since there was a large amount in the cup holders and sides, I just put an old micro fiber in the bottom and one over the top and worked the steam nozzle attachment in the effected area, when the steam vapor cleared, all of the Chocolate was collected by the micro fiber in the cup holder. I did not use any APC or chemicals prior to the steam, this mess was baked onto the plastic!. Absolutely incredible results wiped the area out, then used a small amount of ph cleaner and a little more steam to kill anything that was left over that your eye cannot see. I am very impressed at the carpet cleaning capability of this unit. The amount of dirt and sand in the collection tank was amazing, carpets are just damp to the touch depending on how many passes you need to make. The ability to incorporate hot water with the steam is a game changer. This unit with an Orange or Red Micro fiber towel rubber banded around one of the cleaning heads, makes cleaning leather a breeze! I pre steam and clean to loosen and open the pores in the leather and remove surface issues, then use a PH correct cleanser and the Boars hair brush, that I purchased from Ammo to lightly tickle those seats, wipe and you are done.
If you are remotely serious about your business and craft, you owe it to yourself to purchase this unit, not to mention the AMMO Ferrari Red Cart makes me feel like, I am on a Formula One Pit Team!
35 years in the business and still learning this incredible craft.
Again the level of customer service provided by AMMO NYC was above and beyond. Thanks Larry!
Spokane Valley Wash
My steam vac came in yesterday afternoon and today I did a Dodge Ram 2500 mega cab ranch truck and this machine did all I had hoped and more. I love the buttons in the handle that allows me to switch between functions with a breeze. The customer wouldn't stop talking about how they were so blown away with how clean their carpet was and that it was dry for pick up the same day she dropped it off. I am very pleased with this piece of equipment and have zero buyers remorse.