· Sprayable ceramic topper
· Boosts the life of your existing protection by 2-3 months
· Unbelievable gloss, reflections, & shine
· Great water beading characteristics
· 4-5 mists are all you need on a clean car (little goes a long way)
· Smells great
· For paint with or without coating
AMMO REFLEX PRO TOP COAT is a sprayable ceramic topper designed to add 2-3 months of clear coat protection. This can be applied to WET or DRY surfaces. Used to maintain a previously coated car, or to quickly protect an uncoated car. TOP COAT will increase depth and shine, and provide absolutely overwhelming reflection. No exaggeration.
1. Spray directly onto paint, wheels, trim and glass after a healthy car wash while the paint is still wet.
2. After light application, gently re-rinse the paint to spread the product with a hose or pressure washer.
3. Immediately dry with HYDRATE and a damp MF towel. Notes: Only use on a clean car. IF necessary, use FOAM, SPIT, or FROTHe to remove heavy contaminants safely (with lubrication) prior to maintaining the paint with TOP COAT, as it does not offer lubrication.
Pro Tip: You can reapply or touch up the paint once dry with TOP COAT during final inspection or any time as long as the surface is not heavily soiled. The more layers you add over time, the more reflection you'll see. Works best if layered over REFLEX PRO ENAMEL COATING.
A: Yes. It is a derivative of AMMO Reflex Pro Enamel Coat.Q: Should Reflex Pro Top Coat be applied wet or dry?
A: Both are fine as long as vehicle is clean.Q: Can I use Reflex Pro Top Coat without a coating on my car?
A: Absolutely. This will add a thin layer of protection. Having Reflex Pro as the base layer, then using Top Coat for maintenance is ideal.Q: How often should I use Reflex Pro Top Coat to maintain a coating?
A: Every wash or every other wash. I prefer to use it quickly after each wash as my final coat. It takes less than 4 minutes to apply and gentle wipe in.Q: Will Reflex Pro Top Coat restore my old ceramic coating?
A: It will help extend the life of the current coating, but no it will not "restore" the old coating. You would need to reapply a coating to restore an old coating.
Wait until you use this! I have used standard Reboot after every wash and in and of itself, it is great. The smell is a bit overpowering but the shine and protection is worth it. When I ran out of my latest bottle of Reboot, figured to jump to the Reboot Pro and OMG. It's ridiculous shiny and sleek! I haven't had the time to apply Reflex Pro on my new-to-me car (I have to muster the energy to remove some swirls) but just using Reboot Pro along with Hydrate Pro is the next best thing! I was a bit apprehensive spraying and then doing a quick rinse (afraid it would just wash away) but you can literally see it start working. And the smell is wonderful to boot!
I have been watching Larry and his videos for a long time and I have been waiting to try his products. Well this product is AMAZING and and hour later it’s even more slick and shiny. I will turn all my products and regime to AMMO PRODUCTS. Love them!!
Like every other Ammo product it works and it makes a huge difference. I can’t recommend this and all Ammo products more.