1. Use with AMMO Aerator, Pro Foamer, or wall-mounted Foamer.
2. Add 2oz of FROTHe Anti-Salt Lift (6 cap-fulls) to the reservoir, then add 40oz of warm water and shake.
3. Pump the sprayer to max pressure.
4. Evenly spray FROTHe Anti-Salt Lift in side-to-side motions, top down, one panel at a time.
5. Wipe in straight-line motions from top to bottom with a MF towel. Rotate the towel as it becomes dirty.
6. Once clean, use HYDRATE for the final wipe for insane depth and shine.
Pro Tip: Apply a thicker layer on the lower parts of the car and thinner layers towards the "less dirty" top regions. Rotate towels frequently. Can be used on wheels.
I watched the videos and understand why FROTHe works, but it's still shocking how well. As a South Florida apartment dweller who lives near the ocean, my car is constantly covered in white salt spots and a fine layer of sand. I expected the salt spots to wipe away, but the FROTHe lifted away the sand without scratching the paint. As any scratches would be visible in the South Florida sun, this is shocking. Combined with the wheel woolie and an extra set of towels for the wheels, the kit has been an enormous success.
I live in a apartment by the coast so I don't have easy access to a water spigot. The anti-salt hose less wash kit has been the coolest tool for washing my car that I've ever used and does and absolutely great job. Thank you!
Couldn't be happier with the hoseless wash kit. It performs exactly as described and the results really can't be captured on video. With hydrate, it left my paint shining in way I haven't seen before, with more depth and longevity than I've gotten from any drive-thru wash. Will happily be stocking up once I'm out of product