1. Paint must be clean and dry.
2. Prime microfiber applicator pad with 4-5 drops.
3. Apply in overlapping straight line motions.
4. Allow 1-2 minutes to cure on each panel until almost clear
5. Remove excess with microfiber towel
6. Repeat until entire painted surface is completed
7. After 30 minutes, apply another layer for insane paint reflection.x
NOTES: Reapply every 4-6 months. Can be used on wheels
A: No. This protection product is extremely unique in that it is made from skin care emolients and ingredients found in "natural" products. This product sheets water vs. Reflex Pro that beads water. Totally different chemistry.Q: How do I maintain Reflex Sheet Coat?
A: Wash with Foam and dry with Hydrate. If you choose to apply AMMO Creme or SKIN over Foundation Coat, you will change the water sheeting characteristics to water beading.Q: How long does Reflex Sheet Coat need to cure?
A: 30sec to 2min depending on temperature and humidity.Q: Can I use other detailing products after applying Reflex Sheet Coat?
A: Yes.Q: Is Reflex Sheet Coat safe for matte paint or vinyl wraps?
A: Yes.Q: How long will Reflex Sheet Coat last?
A: 6 months if cared for and maintained properly.
I just love using this product. Easy to use and my cars look utterly fantastic!!
Easy to use , looks great . Rejects contamination Surprisingly well, and shows why sheeting is better .
I used this for the first time on a detail job and wow, it really made it pop after my usual polish and wax! Appreciate you and your determination for the best products and processes!