The AMMO 630 Pressure Washer is a collaboration with AR Corporate to deliver a custom grade pump for professionals, weekend warriors, and DIY enthusiasts. The 630TSS Pressure Washer is the same unit used in the AMMO Studio and the workhorse of the range. The sweet spot for detailing applications is 1200-1400psi and the 630TSS is capable of up to 1900PSI with a flow of 2.1 gallons per minute. The powerful 2 horsepower induction motor with thermal protection protects the motor for increased durability. The all new Total Stop System extends pump motor life by shutting off the pressure washer when trigger is not engaged. Pair the AMMO 630 Pump with our favorite accessories kit from AR here. Extremely excited to offer the same tools I use everyday in the AMMO Studio to wash priceless automotive art...barn finds...daily drivers...and everything in between. The AMMO 630 Pressure Washer is for the joy of the wash before the thrill of the drive. Drive + Protect
NOTE: Please read full user manual & warranty terms.
NOTE: Pump requires properly grounded 20 amp 120 volt outlet for safe operation.
CHECK OUT AR PRO CART & ACCESSORIES KIT HERE: https://arblueclean.com/ar-blue-clean-pro600-ccrt-ar-600-series-pro-cart-and-accessories-kit/
CHECK OUT AR ACCESSORIES KIT HERE: https://arblueclean.com/ar-blue-clean-pro600-assk-pro-600-series-accessories-kit/
**See description for full user manual**
Before Starting the Pressure Washer
1. Read all safety instructions throughout user manual.
2. Place unit on dry, firm ground for optimum lubrication of pump.
3. The pressure washer should be as close as possible to the water supply.
4. Tighten all hoses and connections. Check parts and replace if needed.
5. Check oil levels prior to each use. Oil should cover the indicator line on the dipstick.
6. To prevent damage and excessive hose wear, position the pressure washer so the hose does NOT extend across traffic areas. Make sure there are no kinks or twists in the hose.
7. Check to determine if the water supply to the pressure washer exceeds the output of the pump. The output of this unit is 2.1 gallons per minute, so water supply should deliver at least 2.5 gallons per minute.
1. Turn on water supply to pump inlet.
2. Plug the power cord into a properly grounded 20 Amp, 120 volt outlet.
3. Purge air from system by removing nozzle and squeezing gun trigger before starting machine. Let water run until there is a steady stream of water coming out of the nozzle.
4. Turn power switch on Pump Unit to "on" ( I ) position.
5. Squeeze trigger on gun to start machine.
1. Position the unit so the operator has easy access to the pressure washer and its controls.
2. Do not use the pressure washer outdoors if it is raining, and do not spray the motor or any of its connections.
3. Do not use chemicals or agents which are not compatible with the Buna-N, PVC, or neoprene covering the hose.
4. Do not use acids or caustic material with this unit. Damage due to use with incompatible material will not be considered for warranty.
5. Always test a small area to avoid possible damage to surfaces.
NOTE: Read full user manual and warranty terms prior to use.
A: Yes, the AMMO 630TSS Pressure Washer is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Warranty is to the original purchaser only, and non-transferable. Please read full warranty for all applicable terms.Q: What is the recommended pressure for washing vehicles?
A: Inspect the integrity of the paint, seals, and mechanical components before pressure washing. Typical PSI range is between 1200-1400 PSI.Q: What is the recommended ratio of soap in the foam gun?
A: I recommend 40-60ml of Foam/Brute soap to every 500ml of water. This ratio can be tweaked to preference but leave enough headroom in the foam reservoir.Q: Where can I find additional wash accessories for the AMMO Pressure Washer?
A: The AMMO 630TSS Pressure Washer features a custom pump unit. Accessories perfectly matched for this unit can be sourced from AR.
This is a great washer! The tss works flawless. You will be hard pressed to find a better unit for the price. Like others have said build quality is great. I’ve enjoyed this unit for the past few months I’ve had it and expect to enjoy it many more!
This pressure washer is a game changer. It’s quiet, efficient (thanks to the TSS), and get the job done right. The building quality is very solid and does not skip out on any parts. Larry was very helpful and even followed up with me after the purchase. Great product and great service. I couldn’t be happier with the unit!
Probably the best pressure washer on the market. Also received a signed unit. Which I couldn’t believe. Larry never disappoints.