**See description for full user manual**
Before Starting the Pressure Washer
1. Read all safety instructions throughout user manual.
2. Place unit on dry, firm ground for optimum lubrication of pump.
3. The pressure washer should be as close as possible to the water supply.
4. Tighten all hoses and connections. Check parts and replace if needed.
5. Check oil levels prior to each use. Oil should cover the indicator line on the dipstick.
6. To prevent damage and excessive hose wear, position the pressure washer so the hose does NOT extend across traffic areas. Make sure there are no kinks or twists in the hose.
7. Check to determine if the water supply to the pressure washer exceeds the output of the pump. The output of this unit is 2.1 gallons per minute, so water supply should deliver at least 2.5 gallons per minute.
1. Turn on water supply to pump inlet.
2. Plug the power cord into a properly grounded 20 Amp, 120 volt outlet.
3. Purge air from system by removing nozzle and squeezing gun trigger before starting machine. Let water run until there is a steady stream of water coming out of the nozzle.
4. Turn power switch on Pump Unit to "on" ( I ) position.
5. Squeeze trigger on gun to start machine.
1. Position the unit so the operator has easy access to the pressure washer and its controls.
2. Do not use the pressure washer outdoors if it is raining, and do not spray the motor or any of its connections.
3. Do not use chemicals or agents which are not compatible with the Buna-N, PVC, or neoprene covering the hose.
4. Do not use acids or caustic material with this unit. Damage due to use with incompatible material will not be considered for warranty.
5. Always test a small area to avoid possible damage to surfaces.
NOTE: Read full user manual and warranty terms prior to use.
A: Yes, the AMMO 630TSS Pressure Washer is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Warranty is to the original purchaser only, and non-transferable. Please read full warranty for all applicable terms.Q: What is the recommended pressure for washing vehicles?
A: Inspect the integrity of the paint, seals, and mechanical components before pressure washing. Typical PSI range is between 1200-1400 PSI.Q: What is the recommended ratio of soap in the foam gun?
A: I recommend 40-60ml of Foam/Brute soap to every 500ml of water. This ratio can be tweaked to preference but leave enough headroom in the foam reservoir.Q: Where can I find additional wash accessories for the AMMO Pressure Washer?
A: The AMMO 630TSS Pressure Washer features a custom pump unit. Accessories perfectly matched for this unit can be sourced from AR.
Purchased this bad boy the very first day it was released on the market. I believed it was on August 16th. I saw it on YouTube that day then I immediately ordered it because I’ve been patiently waiting for AMMO to build its own signature pressure washer and there it was. I’ve never experienced a pressure washer this quiet and so heavy duty. I wouldn’t be surprised cause it’s made in Italy and through AR America. I’m so happy I bought this.
Just got my Ammo version of the AR 630 setup today. The black trim looks really clean. This is an amazing unit and a huge step up from what I had (Sun Joe 3000). It’s very quiet and has tons of water flow. The unit is very solid and should last a long time. Don’t hesitate, get yours before they are gone.
The very best feature of this pressure washer is it’s adjustable pressure. Simply rotate the pressure knob and you’ll be assured to prevent injuring paint. Of many pressure washers I’ve tried, this limited edition AR unit is heavy (50lbs) and full of brass; with regular maintenance I expect this to last many years. I brought this from Larry as he’s done so much for us enthusiasts and professionals. Do not hesitate if you’re thinking about this. I coupled mine to MTM Hydro accessories.