1. Use the AMMO MINI Woolie in conjunction with soap, cleaners, spray wax, etc
2. Spray cleaner directly onto the surface or the MINI WOOLIE itself.
3. Gently agitate the surface to lift dirt & contaminants.
4. Wipe the surface clean with a clean microfiber towel and use compressed air if available.
5. After use, wash the MINI WOOLIE with warm soapy water. Allow to air dry.
A: Brush Head ¾” x 2” Handle 6" x .187”. Compact and perfect size for AC vents.Q: How can I clean vents with the MINI WOOLIE?
A: Use AMMO Lather Interior Cleanser and spray directly onto the vent or the Woolie. Gently agitate the vent louvres with the Woolie to lift dust and dirt. Wipe clean with a microfiber towel or use compressed air.Q: Does the AMMO MINI WOOLIE have metal components that could scratch surfaces?
A: No, the patented Braun construction features a micropile unit on a flexible handle free of any metal that could damage wheel surfaces.
Add another great ammo product for our detail business! Ammo just keeps crushing it so we can clean better and make customers happier! Thanks Larry!
I use this to get into my vents. I have used the lil throwaway detailing sticks that cost like $8 a pack and this mini woolie is way better at cleaning plus it is reusable. Save yourself money in the long-run and buy this thing.
Like every AMMO product it’s worth every penny, high quality and better than using a microfiber towel and throwaway detailing q-tips.